SANDIA Aerospace’s SA 3 and SA 3L provide the installer with a regulated voltage to drive external annunciator lamps when installing new avionics and accessory equipment. Designed to provide up to 12 outputs, the installer can adjust both the maximum and minimum brightness to match the existing annunciators lamps. The SA 3and SA 3L are single circuit card which can be installed in SANDIA Aerospace’s SRU-1 single card enclosure or in either the SRU-5 or the SRU-10 multi-card enclosures. They is certified to 55 thousand feet and has been tested to meet the more demanding vibration requirements of helicopter operations.
The SA 3 is used for incandescent annunciators.
The newly released SA 3L especially for LED annunciators.
- .5 Amp Continuous, 1 Amp Short Term (for annunciator test)
- Adjustable Voltage To Match Existing Annunciators Brightness for either incandescent or LED's (SA 3L)
- Multiple Output Pins Eliminates Splices In Wiring Harness
- PMA Approved
- Tested to Meet or Exceed DO160D
- Easily Field Serviceable - Worldwide
- Backed By SANDIA Aerospace’s 3 Year Warranty